- CMS or a 'Content Management System' quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your web site - without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly. You can also have an unlimited number of pages and a full site-search engine. What's more... with Trait solution' you can have a highly professional CMS web site at a very reasonable price indeed!
- Simply put, if you have just a little experience with Microsoft Word then you will be able to manage the content of your own web site very easily indeed. You need have no programming or HTML experience. Editing can be done with any normal web browser from anywhere in the world
Basic Features of CMS:
1. Content editing: CMS provides a rich text editor for editing the contents. Using rich text editor you can change the contents easily
2. Change of style: Change the style appearance and look of the site.
3. File Management: Allows uploading of the files.
4. Recycle Bin : this features allows you to restore the deleted contents from the site.
5. Drag and drop of the contents: CMS allows easy drag and drop facility to edit the contents.
Admin and Security:
1. Role management for secured content editing rights. Admin can define and assign different user groups as viewers, subscribers editors etc.
2. Site log : Admin can track the CMS sites users and visitors by days of week, page viewed by hour, pages viewed by month, user frequency etc.